At this moment Magic to the People is only $95 away from its funding goal. That means that if you contribute today there’s a very good chance you’ll be the one to put us over. And we want to blow that benchmark out of the water—the more we raise, the more we’ll be able to do for our community and for our backers.
Help launch Magic to the People.
We’ve also gotten quite a bit of coverage. Humanistic Paganism ran an article of mine Sunday talking about Magic to the People, and how it directly addresses the objection that many skeptics have to magical practice. See Taking Money Out of the Equation and join the discussion we’re having.
Other recent coverage:
- Greg Berg hosted me on Radio Enso to discuss the next stage of my journey, Magic to the People, and what it’s like to use travel as a spiritual practice.
- Pagan blogger Niki Whiting featured Magic to the People on My Own Ashram
- Kemetic artist Ty Barbary featured us on Unorthodox Creativity
It’s possible to make changes in our lives and our world. Magic to the People uses magic to do that, and makes it accessible to everyone. If you want to see Magic to the People succeed, the two best ways are:
- Make a contribution yourself, or
- Share Magic to the People on Facebook and any other network you use